Article 1 (Name & Definition)
Here (www.leebyunghun.kr) is named as ‘Lee Byung-hun official site’ or ‘the official fan club for actor Lee Byung-hun’ and ‘Byung-hun and Rubeurs (BH&Rubeurs)’. The operator of this web site is the official fan club “Byung-hun and Rubeurs (hereinafter referred to as the “BH&Rubeurs” or “RUBEURS”).
- (1) BH means actor Lee Byung-hun, and RUBEURS is the name of the official fan club for Lee Byung-hun.
- (2) RUBEURS is the gathering of people who love Lee Byung-hun, support him together and sharing friendship between Members.
- (3) The purpose of this Member’s Policies is for setting up relationship between BH&Rubeurs and a registered member (hereinafter referred to as the “Member” or “Associated Member”).
Article 2 (Classification of Associated membership and Full membership)
- (1) Membership will be qualified immediately as the Associated Member to an approved member by the administrative of BH&Rubeurs (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrative”) after his/her agreements on the User Policies prescribed in the web site (www.leebyunghun.kr) with submission of proper application in compliance with form and procedures requested by the web site. The Associated Member can read news and the posts/data about actor Lee Byung-hun and can write freely and discuss with other members. In the capacity of visitor who didn’t apply qualification and, or before qualification, some of the posts will not be access and not opened to a visitor and the right to write will not be given to a visitor.
- (2) Full membership means a charged member to the official fan club. Full membership of BH&Rubeurs shall be recruited after posting special notice in the bulletin board of the web site in compliance with the procedure of recruitment during certain period. The perpetual Rubeurs-ID code number shall be given to all Full membership and Full membership shall be qualified to join in the events of RUBEURS as Full membership per year. The procedure of recruitment, authority and obligation, rules of operation regarding Full membership shall be conducted in accordance with the Bylaw of Full membership of BH&Rubeurs.
Article 3 (The Force of the Polices and alteration of the Polices)
- (1) This BH&Rubeurs Policies of Members (hereinafter referred to as the “Policies”) takes effect by posting announcement in the web site, and shall be amended by resolutions of members in the event that rational reason arise. This amended Policies also takes effect by posting in the web site. In the event that Policies shall be adopted without delay due to its importance, the Administrative shall announce the date of effectiveness of those Policies separately.
- (2) Agreement on this Policies means that you shall agree to check alteration of Policies coming up next. BH&Rubeurs shall not be responsible for any kind of disadvantage caused from not checking information about alteration of Policies.
Article 4 (Application for Membership)
- (1) People who want join membership of BH&Rubeurs shall submit personal information such as name of applicant, ID, password, nickname, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.
- (2) All applicants shall prove themselves as members by conducting certification procedures of BH&Rubeurs.
Article 5 (Restriction of Application for Membership)
BH&Rubeurs shall not approve qualification of members when the applicant is related to the following condition.
- (1) Not real personal profile of applicant or using other’s name and personal information illegally.
- (2) Fill in application of Membership with a false entry.
- (3) For the purpose of injuring public morals and order and safety.
- (4) Using the service of the web site and the fan club with illegality.
- (5) For the purpose of using the service of the web site in order to pursue profit.
- (6) Application breaching the regulations prescribed by BH&Rubeurs.
- (7) Expected that difficulties in communication with other or sharing each other’s feeling from a commonsense standpoint such as character flaws and faults, emotional disturbance, etc.
Article 6 (Giving user ID and alteration)
- (1) BH&Rubeurs permits single and perpetual user ID per each Member.
- (2) Alteration of user ID shall not be allowed in principle. However, in the event that exceptional and unavoidable circumstances, User shall terminate current user ID and rejoin the web site accordingly.
- (3) All responsibility for managing User ID and Password shall be vested in each member. Damages from improper maintenance of it or all responsibility caused from illegal use of it by 3rd party shall be vested in each member and BH&Rubeurs shall be free from liability of compensation for the case at any time.
Article 7 (Use and alteration of Nickname)
- (1) Nickname made by each member shall be used in principle in the bulletin board of BH&Rubeurs.
- (2) Alteration of nickname can be requested by the decision of the Administrative to each member who uses a vulgar and lustful nickname, nickname associated Lee Byung-hun directly and nickname can cause confusion with others nickname already existed.
- (3) Nickname can be changed by member’s wish, however it will not be recommended in order to avoid giving unnecessary confusion to other members.
- (4) Full membership shall use the real name of each member or nickname which has member’s real name in order to identify each individual.
Article 8 (Obligation of Membership)
Membership of BH&Rubeurs shall keep basic obligation in accordance with the clauses as below;
- (1) User of this web site shall fulfill all applications based on facts when they apply joining the fan club or change personal profile, and if user enroll other’s information or false truth, all rights of members shall not be claimed at any time.
- (2) Members shall respect notice and internal policies decided by members and all clauses prescribed in the Policies, and shall not be allowed to do obstruction of work of BH&Rubeurs and action of libel against the club.
- (3) Members shall not utilize the web site for the purpose of pursuing profit without prior approval of BH&Rubeurs. When an unapproved business act is caught, BH&Rubeurs has authority to claim compensation for damages to the related members by legitimate procedures and restrict using the web site.
- (4) Membership shall not be transferred to other without explicit and written agreement of BH&Rubeurs.
- (5) Members shall not infringe on intellectual property rights of BH&Rubeurs and third party.
Article 9 (Restriction of a Membership)
BH&Rubeurs has the right to restrict qualification of members and take legal sanctions when the necessity arises on condition that a member violates Article 8 in BH&Rubeurs Policies (the obligations of member) or corresponds to the below clauses. An Associated membership in contravention to these clauses will no longer be allowed as a club member and a Full membership will be decided through separate rules of punishment.
- (1) An illegal use of other’s ID, Password.
- (2) Damage or injury the honor of Lee Byung-hun, BH&Rubeurs and its public image.
- (3) Impersonate the Administrative or related persons.
- (4) Change the program of BH&Rubeurs or hacking the server without authorized right from BH&Rubeurs, and discretionally change part or whole of the posts in the bulletin board of the web site, the web site itself.
- (5) Reproduce information through this site without an approval of BH&Rubeurs, use this information on communication industry including publication and broadcasting or provide third party with this information.
- (6) Post vulgar or lustful information, sentence, a figure, an audio file, movie against public morals and order in the bulletin board of the web site, email or spread these using other method to others.
- (7) Transmit or post contents which have possibility of encroaching honor or privacy of others since it is about insulting remarks or personal issues, or email or spread these using other method to others.
- (8) Slander, harass, threaten other users or aggrieve a specific user consistently.
- (9) Collect and save personal profile of other users without an approval from BH&Rubeurs.
- (10) Activities which are judged objectively to be related to crime.
- (11) Offenses of BH&Rubeurs Policies and condition of utilization including this Bylaw.
- (12) Violation of other relevant Act and subordinate statute.
- (13) An insincere member didn’t access the web site for a year.
Article 10 (Management of the posts in the web site)
The Administrative of BH&Rubeurs has the right to restrict posting contents or delete or transfer the posts or data without prior notice to a member in compliance with the below clauses.
- (1) A groundless rumor can bring a filthy profit to Lee Byung-hun and BH&Rubeurs.
- (2) Vulgar invective, coarse expression and slander are against Lee Byung-hun and BH&Rubeurs.
- (3) Posting unconfirmed rumors can give confusions potentially to other members.
- (4) Contents can offer other members or third party an insult or dishonor.
- (5) Spread or make a link to the contents which are violating public order and morals.
- (6) Advertisement for the purpose of making profit.
- (7) Contents which are judged in a detached way to be related to crime.
- (8) Contents which infringe rights such as a copyright of other member’s or third party.
- (9) Issues too much sensitive to be shared to the public or mistimed information even if it is true.
- (10) Discrepant format or violation of principle of the posts prescribed by BH&Rubeurs, or does not correspond with features of the bulletin board.
Article 11 (Copyright of the posts)
- (1) Copyright of the posts is belonging to a member who posted it in principle. BH&Rubeurs shall not utilize the posts for commercial purposes without prior agreement of a member who posted it. However, BH&Rubeurs has the right to repost it in the bulletin board of the web site in case of nonprofit purpose only.
- (2) Members shall not utilize the posts for commercial purposes such as discretional reproduction and selling the information obtained in the web site.
- (3) Members shall not reuse information obtained in the web site without prior approval of BH&Rubeurs or shall not allow third party to use the information for the commercial purpose or nonprofit purpose such as illegal copy, transferring, publication, broadcasting and other various ways. In the event that above situations are founded, BH&Rubeurs has authority to take legal action to a member.
Article 12 (Withdrawal from Membership)
Members who don’t want to register membership in the club any more, a member shall apply withdrawal of membership through My Info in the web site.
Article 13 (Compensation for damages)
BH&Rubeurs shall not have any responsibilities to compensate any kind of damages against contents not confirmed in Personal Information Protection Policy regarding services offered at no cost by BH&Rubeurs.
Version 1 as of 1st of July 2013.